Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
10 airports to avoid if you’re flying during the holiday season
|December 21, 2018||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Airlines For America or A4A expects 45.7 million passengers will fly on US airlines during the Christmas holiday travel season between December 20 and January 6, 2019.
- That’s an increase of 5.2% over 2017.
- A4A is a trade group that represents major US airlines including American, United, JetBlue, Southwest, and Alaska.
- The busiest travel days are expected to be December 21, December 20, and December 26.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International, Chicago O’Hare, and Los Angeles International are expected to be the busiest read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com