- Liechtenstein is a tiny European nation nestled between Switzerland and Austria.
- Home to about 38,000 people, it’s the fourth-smallest and the second-least-visited country in Europe.
- With an area of only 62 square miles, it’s nearly eight times smaller than the city of Los Angeles.
- It has virtually zero national debt, and the per capita GDP is the second-highest in the world.
- Liechtenstein’s only billionaire is worth half the country’s GDP.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Liechtenstein keeps a lower profile than its neighbors, Switzerland and Austria.
The tiny country is the second-least-visited in Europe, and it’s home read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com