Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
11 astounding facts about Liechtenstein, the tiny European country that’s 8 times smaller than Los Angeles and has the 2nd-highest per capita GDP in the world
|December 31, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Liechtenstein is a tiny European nation nestled between Switzerland and Austria.
- Home to about 38,000 people, it’s the fourth-smallest and the second-least-visited country in Europe.
- With an area of only 62 square miles, it’s nearly eight times smaller than the city of Los Angeles.
- It has virtually zero national debt, and the per capita GDP is the second-highest in the world.
- Liechtenstein’s only billionaire is worth half the country’s GDP.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Liechtenstein keeps a lower profile than its neighbors, Switzerland and Austria.
The tiny country is the second-least-visited in Europe, and it’s home read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com