Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
15 culture clashes I’ve had as an American traveling in Asia
|May 10, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- I spent a year traveling across 20 countries as Business Insider’s international correspondent.
- I spent the first three months of the trip in Asia, visiting China, Korea, Singapore, and Indonesia. I previously visited Japan while helping launch Business Insider Japan in 2017.
- While each country had its own distinct culture and customs, I experienced many culture clashes while visiting Asia.
- Some of the mistakes I made included not carrying business cards when meeting business acquaintances and trying to hug friends hello or goodbye.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
I spent the first three months of a year-long trip as read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com