- New York City’s skyline has changed dramatically in the past decade.
- One World Trade Center, completed in 2014, became the city’s tallest building at 1,776 feet.
- Hudson Yards, the city’s new $25 billion megadevelopment, has transformed Manhattan’s West Side.
- New supertall skyscrapers have risen along the southern edge of Central Park on Billionaires’ Row.
- Parts of Brooklyn and Queens are also filling up with skyscrapers and starting to look more like Manhattan.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The New York City skyline has dramatically transformed in the past decade.
Source : BusinessInsider.Com