Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
18 photos show how drastically the New York City skyline has changed in the past decade
|January 2, 2020||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- New York City’s skyline has changed dramatically in the past decade.
- One World Trade Center, completed in 2014, became the city’s tallest building at 1,776 feet.
- Hudson Yards, the city’s new $25 billion megadevelopment, has transformed Manhattan’s West Side.
- New supertall skyscrapers have risen along the southern edge of Central Park on Billionaires’ Row.
- Parts of Brooklyn and Queens are also filling up with skyscrapers and starting to look more like Manhattan.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The New York City skyline has dramatically transformed in the past decade.
Source : BusinessInsider.Com