- Tourism is booming in Portugal.
- The Livraria Lello bookstore in Porto is one of the world’s oldest bookstores, frequently ranked as one of the most beautiful bookstores in the world, and a top place to visit in Portugal.
- On a recent visit to Livraria Lello, I found the bookstore overrun with tourists, making it impossible to enjoy.
- But photos of the bookstore in the spring and winter show the bookstore empty.
- It shows why tourists should consider avoiding vacation hotspots during peak season.
Source : BusinessInsider.Com