- If your New Year’s resolution is to travel, you can pair that with the goal of saving money.
- Using a rewards credit card that earns points or miles can help you book flights, hotels, and more with minimal out-of-pocket costs.
- My husband and I used this strategy to cover a good chunk of our honeymoon costs with points from the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card.
- The key is to pick a travel card with strong rewards and a high sign-up bonus, and to always pay your balance in full so you avoid interest charges.
- See Business Insider’s list read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com