Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
3 steps for getting started with points and miles if your New Year’s resolution is to travel more
|January 7, 2020||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- If your New Year’s resolution is to travel, you can pair that with the goal of saving money.
- Using a rewards credit card that earns points or miles can help you book flights, hotels, and more with minimal out-of-pocket costs.
- My husband and I used this strategy to cover a good chunk of our honeymoon costs with points from the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card.
- The key is to pick a travel card with strong rewards and a high sign-up bonus, and to always pay your balance in full so you avoid interest charges.
- See Business Insider’s list read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com