- Flight attendants reported a significant amount of verbal and physical misconduct during the prior year from passengers who had taken medication in a new study from Direct Line Insurance Group.
- 38% of respondents said they had been physically abused by a passenger who had taken medication, while 46% said they had received a verbal insult from a medicated passenger.
- 7% of respondents said they had been sexually harassed by a medicated passenger.
- Respondents reported similar levels of misconduct from drunk passengers during the prior year.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Flight attendants reported a significant amount of verbal and physical misconduct from read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com