Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
38% of flight attendants said in a new survey that they were physically abused by a passenger taking medication during the past year
|May 16, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Flight attendants reported a significant amount of verbal and physical misconduct during the prior year from passengers who had taken medication in a new study from Direct Line Insurance Group.
- 38% of respondents said they had been physically abused by a passenger who had taken medication, while 46% said they had received a verbal insult from a medicated passenger.
- 7% of respondents said they had been sexually harassed by a medicated passenger.
- Respondents reported similar levels of misconduct from drunk passengers during the prior year.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Flight attendants reported a significant amount of verbal and physical misconduct from read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com