- The American Express® Green Card was relaunched this fall, and its new lineup of benefits is so strong that I think it might be even better than the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card.
- The Amex Green card offers statement credits to offset its annual fee, while the Sapphire Preferred does not.
- With the Amex Green card, you’ll earn 3x points on travel and dining, compared to 2x points with the Sapphire Preferred.
- The Sapphire Preferred card does have a higher sign-up bonus, along with some valuable perks like primary car rental insurance and trip delay protection.
- personal finance coverage.
American read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com