- Thanksgiving airfare — even prices in miles — can be off the charts, especially if you’ve waited till the eleventh hour to book.
- You can search for a ticket on an airline’s partner airline and often find it for fewer points or miles.
- Booking airfare through a bank portal, such as Chase Ultimate Rewards Travel with the Chase Sapphire Reserve, is a good option if award availability is slim.
- If you need flexibility, you can lock in an award ticket that’s free to change or cancel. Southwest is especially generous in this regard.
- Some airlines have same-day change options that you can gamble read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com