- This summer, I spent 12 days traveling through Russia for Business Insider.
- I went inside the Kremlin in Moscow, visited a diamond mine in Siberia, and spent two days riding the legendary Trans-Siberian Railway.
- While my travels were mostly smooth sailing, I did experience some cultural clashes.
- At first, I thought most Russians I saw looked very stern and unfriendly, but I soon realized they simply don’t smile at strangers like Americans do.
- I also found some of Russia’s views on gender to be a bit outdated.
- Visit Busines Insider’s homepage for more stories.
This summer, I spent 12 read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com