Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
95% of LGBTQ travelers report having hidden their sexual orientation while on a business trip, with the most common reason being safety
|October 30, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Allison Hope is a writer and native New Yorker who favors humor over sadness, travel over television, and coffee over sleep. You can follow her on Twitter.
- She identifies as a lesbian, and has been out for over 20 years. But she often hides her identity when traveling.
- Her job — in communications — has dictated that she travel for business. That means she’s sometimes in locations where being a lesbian is illegal.
- She’s not alone in this: A new study from SAP Concur finds that 95% of business travelers have hidden their sexual identity while traveling.
- Visit Business read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com