- A 5-star hotel has remained open to stranded guests, public health officials, and emergency workers in Wuhan, the quarantined city of 11 million people where the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak originated.
- Marco Polo Wuhan is one of only a handful of Wuhan hotels that have remained open, international news agency Agence France-Presse (AFP) reported.
- Around 50 staff, including chefs, security guards, and managers, provide room service and packed meals to guests.
- To do so, they follow strict health and sanitation guidelines including checking guests’ temperatures and wearing face masks while exercising, AFP reported.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Wuhan, the read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com