Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
A California professor spent $5,000 building an 80-square-foot cabin on a shantyboat. Now he travels through America’s river communities on it every summer — here’s how he does it.
|October 22, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Wes Modes, a professor and artist from California, spends his summers on 20-foot-long, 8-foot-wide shantyboat.
- Modes travels through river communities across the country and records the stories of the people who live in them.
- The construction of the boat began in 2012 and was completed in 2014, the year of Modes’ first expedition.
- In a tell-all interview with Business Insider, Modes explains how he built the boat from scratch and what life is like during these expeditions.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
“It doesn’t cost much to live on the river.”
That’s what Wes Modes, an artist and a university read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com