- Wes Modes, a professor and artist from California, spends his summers on 20-foot-long, 8-foot-wide shantyboat.
- Modes travels through river communities across the country and records the stories of the people who live in them.
- The construction of the boat began in 2012 and was completed in 2014, the year of Modes’ first expedition.
- In a tell-all interview with Business Insider, Modes explains how he built the boat from scratch and what life is like during these expeditions.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
“It doesn’t cost much to live on the river.”
That’s what Wes Modes, an artist and a university read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com