Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
A cruise ship was stranded at sea for 2 weeks after 5 ports rejected it over coronavirus fears — but no one was actually infected
|February 13, 2020||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- The Westerdam cruise ship has finally docked after being stuck at sea for 13 days, in Cambodia.
- Five different ports turned it away after fearing that passengers were infected with the Wuhan coronavirus.
- Twenty passengers were tested and cleared of the virus, allowing people to finally go home.
- Passengers were asked to fill out health screening questionnaires and are in high spirits as they wait for clearances to be completed and visas to be issued, passenger Christina Kerby told Insider.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The Westerdam cruise ship — which had been rejected entry from five different ports over two weeks read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com