Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
A day in the life of a Russian diamond miner in Siberia, who wakes up at 5:30 a.m., spends 9 hours a day in the mine, and gets 76 vacation days a year
|August 19, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Innokentiy Nogovitsyn is a Russian diamond miner in Siberia.
- He works for Alrosa, the world’s largest diamond miner by volume.
- Nogovitsyn wakes up at 5:30 a.m. every day, takes a 30-minute bus ride to work, and spends nine hours each day in the mine.
- In his job monitoring methane levels, airflow, and temperature in the underground diamond mine, Nogovitsyn walks more than 9 miles, or 15 kilometers, each day.
- Because of his dangerous job, Nogovitsyn gets 76 vacation days a year, which he often spends cycling thousands of miles across Europe, Russia, and Asia.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com