Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
A drive through the exclusive Moscow suburb that’s been compared to Beverly Hills and where homes go for up to $80 million made it clear where ultra-wealthy Russians’ priorities lie: privacy and security
|September 5, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- A ritzy Moscow suburb called Rublyovka is home to some of Russia’s most expensive real estate.
- In Rublyovka, the area surrounding the Rublyovskoye highway, government officials and wealthy businesspeople live in homes that cost up to $80 million, according to Moscow Sotheby’s International Realty.
- President Vladimir Putin and Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev both reportedly have homes in the area.
- The suburb’s opulent homes are tucked away in the trees and hidden behind high walls lined with security cameras.
- After driving through the suburb, it was clear that ultra-wealthy Russians value their privacy and security above all else.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com