- An Australian family of eight commissioned one the largest campers in the world in order to explore Australia’s most remote regions for months at a time.
- Designed by Australian luxury expedition vehicle manufacturer SLRV, it serves as a fully functioning house on wheels.
- Dubbed the Commander 8×8, the vehicle is 40 feet long, two stories tall, and can sleep up to 10 people.
- SLRV did not disclose the final cost of the camper but previously estimated that the price would fall between $670,000 and $1,370,000.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
An Australian family of eight is traveling read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com