Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
A flight from the UK to Portugal was forced to make an emergency landing after the pilot reportedly fainted
|August 27, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- A flight scheduled to fly from Manchester, England, to Madeira, a group of Portuguese islands, on Monday had to make an emergency landing after the pilot fell ill in the cockpit.
- The First Officer on board Jet2 Flight LS765 successfully diverted the plane to Porto, about 750 miles away from Madeira instead.
- An off-duty pilot who was on the plane as a passenger also entered the cockpit to help out.
- It’s not entirely clear what happened to the original pilot, and Jet2 has so far declined to give specifics.
- MailOnline reported that the pilot had fainted, and the BBC cited a read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com