- A flight was delayed overnight after the pilot lost his passport and couldn’t access parts of the airport.
- The T’way Air flight between Vietnam and South Korea was supposed to take off at 10.35 p.m. local time Friday, but didn’t depart until 9.40 a.m. the next day, The Korea Times reported.
- The airline said it was investigating how the incident happened, and said it put passengers in a hotel and gave them breakfast.
- Pilots typically go through some form of airport security and need identifying documents, just like passengers.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
A flight from Vietnam to South read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com