Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
A luxury building on Moscow’s ‘Golden Mile’ is home to Russian businessmen, celebrities, and athletes. I got a look inside, and its 15 residences were totally different from high-end condos I’ve toured in NYC.
|November 5, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Moscow’s “Golden Mile” is home to some of the city’s most expensive real estate.
- Homes cost, on average, $2 million in older buildings and $3.5 million in new construction buildings, according to Sotheby’s International Realty.
- Russian government officials, celebrities, and families with “old money” call the area home, according to Sotheby’s.
- On a recent trip to Russia, I got a tour of the neighborhood and one of its most prestigious luxury residences, Nabokov, where available condos start at about $3.2 million and the penthouse sold for $19.4 million.
- It was a stark contrast to luxury buildings I’ve toured in read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com