- Moscow’s “Golden Mile” is home to some of the city’s most expensive real estate.
- Homes cost, on average, $2 million in older buildings and $3.5 million in new construction buildings, according to Sotheby’s International Realty.
- Russian government officials, celebrities, and families with “old money” call the area home, according to Sotheby’s.
- On a recent trip to Russia, I got a tour of the neighborhood and one of its most prestigious luxury residences, Nabokov, where available condos start at about $3.2 million and the penthouse sold for $19.4 million.
- It was a stark contrast to luxury buildings I’ve toured in read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com