- Japan, Slovenia, and Antarctica will be the three biggest travel destinations in 2020, according to Albert Herrera, an executive at luxury travel company Virtuoso.
- The summer 2020 Olympics are expected to draw an estimated 10 million visitors to Tokyo, and Japan recently tied for first place as one of the best countries for tourists in 2019.
- Slovenia, with its mountains and scenic glacial lakes, offers a fresh, cost-effective alternative to hotspots like Italy and Croatia, Herrera says.
- And Antarctica will see more and more “multigenerational” travelers on luxury cruises, according to Herrera.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com