Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
A man who removed a chunk of Stonehenge in the 1950s and kept it on his wall finally gave it back
|May 8, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- A man returned a cylindrical piece of Stonehenge which he had kept for more than 60 years.
- Robert Phillips was involved in extracting a cylindrical core from one of the huge stones during an excavation in 1958.
- He kept the piece after the work was done, and carried it with him for decades, including displaying it on the wall of his house in Florida.
- Philips decided to give the piece back as he approached his 90th birthday.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
A man has given back a meter-long stone core he took from Stonehenge more than 60 years ago.
Robert Phillips removed read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com