- Sebastian Modak brought just one carry-on and one checked bag with him on his trip around the world in 2019 as the New York Times’ 52 Places traveler.
- Modak visited 52 destinations and a range of climates, from sunny Puerto Rico to frozen Lake Superior.
- During the 17th annual New York Times Travel Show, which took place this past weekend at the Javits Center in New York City, Modak sat down with Wirecutter staff to discuss how he packed for his trip and what items were the most reliable.
- When it comes to clothing, Modak swears by merino wool.
- Visit Business read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com