Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
A man who was paid to travel around the world for a year swears by one piece of clothing for traveling between sub-zero temperatures and tropical climates
|January 28, 2020||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Sebastian Modak brought just one carry-on and one checked bag with him on his trip around the world in 2019 as the New York Times’ 52 Places traveler.
- Modak visited 52 destinations and a range of climates, from sunny Puerto Rico to frozen Lake Superior.
- During the 17th annual New York Times Travel Show, which took place this past weekend at the Javits Center in New York City, Modak sat down with Wirecutter staff to discuss how he packed for his trip and what items were the most reliable.
- When it comes to clothing, Modak swears by merino wool.
- Visit Business read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com