Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
A new hospitality company claims to combine the best parts of hotels and apartments. I spent the night in one of their NYC units — here’s why I think it’s going to change the way people travel.
|December 7, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Sonder is an apartment-rental company that claims to combine the best parts of a hotel and a private home.
- It’s one of several new hybrid companies like Lyric and Blueground that combine elements of hotels and apartment rentals.
- Unlike Airbnb, which is mainly made up of individuals renting out their homes, Sonder leases and manages its own rentals, which are licensed as hotels.
- Sonder has 9,000 properties in cities including New York, Chicago, Washington DC, San Diego, Austin, Miami, New Orleans, London, and Dubai.
- I recently stayed in a Sonder apartment in New York City, and the read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com