Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
A Norwegian Air Boeing 737MAX was forced to divert to Iran after suffering a mechanical failure
|December 15, 2018||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- A Norwegian Air Boeing 737MAX was forced to make an unscheduled landing in Iran on Friday due to a technical malfunction.
- The two-month-old jet landed safely in Shiraz, Iran.
- The 189 passengers and crew on board were transported to a hotel near the airport.
- A relief Boeing 737-800 was dispatched from Norway along with a pair of technicians who will determine if spare parts will need to be sourced.
- It is unclear if there will be complications with parts procurement due to recent US sanctions against Iran.
A Norwegian Air Boeing read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com