- A new lawsuit alleges that a Norwegian Cruise Line employee sexually assaulted an 11-year-old passenger.
- In 2018, a steward on Norwegian‘s Spirit cruise ship entered a passenger’s cabin with a master key after being told not to do so, touching and ultimately sexually assaulting an 11-year-old female passenger, the lawsuit alleges.
- The passenger was then subjected to questioning conducted exclusively by male employees for around three-and-a-half hours in the ship’s infirmary, according to the lawsuit.
- Norwegian Cruise Line did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
A Norwegian Cruise Line employee sexually assaulted an read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com