Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
A part of Windsor Castle that’s been closed to the public for over 150 years just reopened — and it’s been completely revamped. Take a peek inside.
|November 1, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Windsor Castle‘s Inner Hall is finally open to the public.
- The Inner Hall was originally built by King George IV in the 1820s as a place to greet guests, but was closed by Queen Victoria in 1866 after she requested that a smaller State Entrance Hall be built, the BBC reports.
- However, a new hall was never built. Instead, the Inner Hall remained idle, soon taking up use as a storeroom.
- Now, over 150 years later, the hall has been fully restored and officially reopened.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
After over 150 years, the read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com