- Retired couple Joe and Karen Stermitz have been traveling the world since 2017.
- In order to have this lifestyle, they sold their home and got into overlanding, where they travel with a camper on a truck bed.
- As of writing, the Stermitzes are in South America. They prioritize their spending based on the experiences they want to have most, and buy very little in order to keep expenses low.
- They agree that traveling to affordable countries, moving slowly, and prioritizing their spending is the best way to travel on a tight, fixed budget.
- personal finance coverage.
Joe and Karen Stermitz have read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com