- A San Francisco tech veteran has bought one of the city’s iconic Painted Ladies homes for $3.55 million, well over its asking price of $2.75 million.
- The home is a “fixer-upper” — it needs a full-house renovation, with interior photos showing peeling paint and dilapidated rooms.
- Culver is a software engineer by trade who has worked in the industry since the early days of the internet and is now running a podcast app company.
- She told Business Insider that she intends to undertake a full renovation of her new home, which she estimates will cost $3 million.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com