Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
A San Francisco software developer paid $3.55 million for one of the city’s iconic Painted Ladies homes that’s a ‘fixer-upper.’ Now she’s embarking on an estimated $3 million renovation process.
|February 12, 2020||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- A San Francisco tech veteran has bought one of the city’s iconic Painted Ladies homes for $3.55 million, well over its asking price of $2.75 million.
- The home is a “fixer-upper” — it needs a full-house renovation, with interior photos showing peeling paint and dilapidated rooms.
- Culver is a software engineer by trade who has worked in the industry since the early days of the internet and is now running a podcast app company.
- She told Business Insider that she intends to undertake a full renovation of her new home, which she estimates will cost $3 million.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com