Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
A Southwest Airlines Boeing 737 skids off the runway at Burbank Airport near Los Angeles
|December 6, 2018||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- A Southwest Airlines jet overran the runway Thursday morning at Burbank Airport near Los Angeles.
- Southwest Airlines Flight 278 landed in Burbank at 9:05 am.
- The Boeing 737 rolled off the end of the runway and came to a stop in the Engineered Material Arresting System or EMAS.
- EMAS is a collapsable runway used to stop runaway planes.
- There were no injuries reported among the 112 passengers and five crew members.
- Burbank Airport remains open and in operation.
A Southwest Airlines jet overran the runway Thursday morning at Burbank Airport near Los Angeles. Southwest Airlines Flight 278 read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com