Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
A Swiss-Russian company makes credit cards into works of art using gold, diamonds and precious gems. Here’s a look at the cards — which sell for as much as $50,000.
|January 21, 2020||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Rosan Diamond, a payment-card manufacturer, handcrafts credit cards made with gold, diamonds, and other precious gems.
- Designs range from pandas outlined in gold to reproductions of ancient frescoes bedazzled with hundreds of diamonds.
- The cards function on VISA Infinite and VISA Signature platforms, cost between $18,000 and $50,000, and never expire.
- Rosan Diamond sells its bespoke cards through concierge services like Insignia, a luxury lifestyle management company for millionaires and billionaires, as well as directly to individual clients.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
$50,000 can buy you a lot of things.
It can also get you a credit card on read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com