- A woman in her 40s living in Japan tested positive for the coronavirus for a second time on Wednesday, less than four weeks after recovering from her first infection.
- The patient is a tour guide in Osaka prefecture, and first caught the disease from being on a bus with tourists from Wuhan, China, where the virus first broke out, local media said.
- How she contracted the virus a second time is not yet clear.
- Health experts have said that it is possible that the immune system’s ability to fight coronavirus after one infection is not strong or long-lasting.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com
Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com