Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
A US budget airline is asking passengers to tip flight attendants when they serve refreshments
|January 4, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- US-based Frontier Airlines has started asking passengers to tip their cabin crew.
- The revelation was spotted by flight blogger JT Genter in The Points Guy.
- Genter said that in 350 flights on 51 different airlines he had never been asked to tip crew before.
- After ordering refreshments on the airline, passengers are handed a mobile tablet, which prompts them to add gratuity to their bill.
- According to Frontier, flight attendants will now earn tips on their individual sales.
You tip your waiter, your bartender, your delivery driver, and basically anyone in a hotel — but how about your in-flight cabin crew?
Chances are, probably not. read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com