- Dr. Dena Grayson issued a warning on Twitter that the United States could be facing a “massive surge” in coronavirus cases.
- COVID-19 will impact “every single state, very likely and very very soon,” she predicted.
- In the US, 78 people have tested positive for coronavirus and two people have died, as of Monday.
- Although the situation is likely to worsen, “it is not the end of the world” and people can take precautionary measures to protect themselves and others, Grayson said.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
A doctor on Sunday made a grave prediction about coronavirus in the United States, but, read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com