Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
Airbnb’s cofounder made an incredibly compelling pitch for startups to join Y Combinator: ‘We were 13 weeks away from walking away from it all’
|February 13, 2020||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Airbnb’s cofounder Nathan Blecharczyk was asked at an event if there was a time when they almost shut down the business.
- In 2008, the startup couldn’t raise a dollar of venture capital. It had two customers, including Airbnb chief executive officer Brian Chesky.
- The cofounders made a pact that if they came out of startup accelerator Y Combinator and were “not in a materially better place” after 13 weeks, they would walk away.
- Blecharczyk said the accelerator gave the company the guidance and focus that it needed to survive.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
There are pages and pages of Google search read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com