- Airbnb’s cofounder Nathan Blecharczyk was asked at an event if there was a time when they almost shut down the business.
- In 2008, the startup couldn’t raise a dollar of venture capital. It had two customers, including Airbnb chief executive officer Brian Chesky.
- The cofounders made a pact that if they came out of startup accelerator Y Combinator and were “not in a materially better place” after 13 weeks, they would walk away.
- Blecharczyk said the accelerator gave the company the guidance and focus that it needed to survive.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
There are pages and pages of Google search read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com