Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
Alaska Airlines exec reveals how it’s going to add basic economy without repeating the mistakes of Delta, American, and United (ALK)
|September 18, 2018||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Alaska Airlines is going to launch a discount ticket class later this year called Saver Fare.
- Saver Fares are more restrictive than Alaska’s regular economy tickets, but will still allow passengers to pre-select seats and bring on board carry-on bags.
- It’s Alaska’s answer to the basic economy fares offered by American, Delta, and United.
- Like basic economy, Saver Fares are a price matching mechanism for full-service airlines to compete against low-cost and ultra-low-cost carriers.
- Alaska is working to ensure the airline clearly communicates with its customers.
Alaska Airlines is set to launch a new discount ticket class by the read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com