Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
Almost 300,000 Day of the Dead flowers are sold in just 3 days by a single family in Mexico. Here’s how they made a successful business out of the festivities.
|November 1, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Day of the Dead is a tradition that has been going on for more than 3,000 years.
- It’s a Mexican celebration of the deceased that begins on October 31 and lasts until November 2.
- Each year families and loved ones use a special flower called cempasúchitl to honor the loved ones who have passed on.
- The Telésforo family in Mexico City grows and sells this flower every year and has made a successful business out of it.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
DON’T MISS: <a target="_blank" read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com