- Day of the Dead is a tradition that has been going on for more than 3,000 years.
- It’s a Mexican celebration of the deceased that begins on October 31 and lasts until November 2.
- Each year families and loved ones use a special flower called cempasúchitl to honor the loved ones who have passed on.
- The Telésforo family in Mexico City grows and sells this flower every year and has made a successful business out of it.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
DON’T MISS: <a target="_blank" read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com