Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
An abandoned JFK airport terminal is being turned into a luxury hotel with a 100-degree infinity pool that’s like a large hot tub overlooking the runway
|April 25, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- The Trans World Airlines Flight Center at JFK International Airport in New York City has sat abandoned for 18 years.
- Now, it’s set to reopen as the TWA Hotel with 512 ultra-quiet guest rooms and rates starting at $249 per night.
- The hotel will include six restaurants, high-end shopping, a cocktail lounge inside a vintage airplane, 50,000 square feet of event space, and a rooftop infinity pool and observation deck.
- The hotel opens on May 15, 2019.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The Trans World read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com