Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
An adventure travel company is opening an igloo hotel at the North Pole, but it’ll cost you $100,000 to stay there. Here’s a look at the world’s northernmost hotel.
|September 25, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Travel company Luxury Action, based in the Arctic and Nordic region, is offering a unique pop-up hotel experience: spending the night in a heated glass “igloo” at the North Pole.
- The trip can only be taken in April, when the Arctic is accessible by helicopter.
- At other times of the year, the igloos can be set up elsewhere on nearby Svalbard’s glacier.
- But the adventure is neither for the faint of heart, nor the non-wealthy: The North Pole package starts at 95,000 euros (or about $105,000) per person.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Starting in 2020, Scandinavian travel company read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com