- A car-free development, by real estate developer Culdesac and architecture firm Optico, is being built in Arizona and will house 1,000 people.
- All of the homes will be walking distance from amenities and community areas, such as grocery stores, bars, and bookable communal spaces.
- The 16-acre community includes 24,000 square feet of retail spaces.
- It’s slated to be finished in Fall 2020.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Culdesac — working with architecture firm Optico — is creating the “world’s first post-car development” that will be completed in the fall of next year.
The neighborhood — which won’t have any parking for private cars read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com