Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
An arbitrator awarded over $10 million to a former employee of a Royal Caribbean subsidiary who said he suffered a ‘catastrophic’ spinal injury
|July 17, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- An arbitrator awarded former Celebrity Cruises employee Slobodan Despot $10.3 million on June 6.
- The award came four years after Despot suffered what his attorneys described as a “catastrophic” spinal injury on Celebrity‘s Eclipse ship.
- But Celebrity filed a petition on July 12 to cancel the award.
- Celebrity’s attorneys alleged that the arbitrator was biased after successfully soliciting a donation to a favorite charity from Despot’s attorneys.
- “In regard to the substance of the allegations in Celebrity’s petition, they are without merit,” John Hickey, one of Despot’s attorneys, told Business Insider.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
An arbitrator awarded former Celebrity read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com