- Milan-based architecture firm Peter Pichler has proposed a design for a series of wooden treehouse hotel suites in Kitzbühel, Austria.
- Kitzbühel is a ritzy ski town in the Alps, best known for hosting one of the world’s toughest downhill ski races.
- The “tree suites” will be elevated above the surrounding forest by latticed wooden structures and accessible by glass elevator.
- Peter Pichler Architecture designed the suites to help guests slow down, live in the moment, and reconnect with nature.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
If you’ve ever dreamt of sleeping in a treehouse, look no read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com