Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
An architect designed luxury ‘treehouse hotels’ towering above a remote forest in a medieval Austrian ski town — here’s a closer look
|January 10, 2020||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Milan-based architecture firm Peter Pichler has proposed a design for a series of wooden treehouse hotel suites in Kitzbühel, Austria.
- Kitzbühel is a ritzy ski town in the Alps, best known for hosting one of the world’s toughest downhill ski races.
- The “tree suites” will be elevated above the surrounding forest by latticed wooden structures and accessible by glass elevator.
- Peter Pichler Architecture designed the suites to help guests slow down, live in the moment, and reconnect with nature.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
If you’ve ever dreamt of sleeping in a treehouse, look no read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com