- Australia is offering travelers ages 18 to 30 the chance to work in the country for a full year on a Working Holiday Maker visa to help with bushfire recovery efforts.
- On February 17, the government extended the length of the visa from six months to 12 months.
- Young travelers from 40 partner countries with a high school education and working passport can apply.
- The visa extension is part of a larger initiative by Australia to boost tourism in the wake of bushfire season and coronavirus travel bans.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Source : BusinessInsider.Com