Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
Bathing in fountains, new speed limits, and running naked down the freezer aisle: Here are all the ways people are trying to keep cool in Europe’s heat wave
|June 26, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- Countries in Western Europe are grappling with an impending heat wave this week.
- Temperatures are set to soar as high as 45 degrees Celsius, or 113 Fahrenheit, from Wednesday.
- Residents and tourists are trying to cool off by bathing in public fountains and lying by river banks. One man in Germany stripped off in a supermarket and ran through the frozen aisle.
- Animals are also trying to cool down by licking iced lollies and dousing themselves with water.
- Three people in France have died as a result of the rising temperatures already.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Temperatures in Europe are soaring dramatically read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com