- Global coronavirus cases are spiking and the World Health Organization warned that “the window of opportunity is narrowing” to contain the deadly coronavirus.
- South Korea admitted it failed to stop the virus coming into the country. It now says it is trying to contain the virus.
- South Korea now has more than 430 cases compared to 156 on Friday, while Iran reported four deaths and countries like Israel and Lebannon are reporting their first cases.
- Chinese researchers have also confirmed that people can spread the virus without showing any symptoms.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The World Health Organization warned that read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com