- The city at the center of the coronavirus outbreak said it would ease quarantine restrictions on its 11 million citizens, only to reverse the decision just hours later.
- Wuhan announced on Monday that some people who are deemed healthy will be allowed to leave the city, whose transport links have been severed since January 23.
- But authorities later said that announcement was not authorized, and called it “invalid.”
- China’s decision to lock down Wuhan and nearby cities is the largest quarantine in human history, with the World Health Organization calling it an unprecedented step that’s it’s not sure will work.
- Visit Business Insider’s read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com
Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com