- China is warning that the mysterious Wuhan virus is mutating, meaning it could spread further and being harder to control.
- 440 people have now been identified as infected in China, and killed nine people, while cases have been reported in other countries.
- The director-general of China’s Center for Disease Control and Prevention said that the virus is adapting and mutating — making it harder to manage and control.
- China’s National Health Commission said 2,197 people have identified as having been in close contact with people who have the virus, and 1,394 of these are still under observation.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com