Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
China’s unprecedented quarantine of 11 million people in Wuhan is 2 weeks old. Here’s what it is like in the isolated city.
|February 7, 2020||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- The 11 million residents of Wuhan, China, have been under lockdown for two weeks thanks to the deadly coronavirus.
- The residents are worried about food running out, getting the virus from other people in the city, and how to stay entertained as they largely choose to stay in their homes.
- The city is shipping in food and building hospitals in just days, while residents are making memes as they wait for things to return to normal.
- This is what life in the city is like under quarantine, where China is enforcing increasingly stricter measures.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The Chinese city read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com