Compare Hotels rates & Flight tickets prices from 100+ top booking sites at once...
Check the prices & save up to 80 %...
Click to find cheap, affordable travel offers,
new deals campaigns... >>> www.travelkinds.com
Customs and border officials at JFK airport check 1,000 bags an hour for narcotics and illicit food. Here’s where the contraband goes.
|July 17, 2019||Posted by TravelKinds.Com under General||
- At New York City’s John F. Kennedy airport, Customs and Border Patrol officials check 1,000 bags an hour for illegal goods.
- Officers and specialists stop narcotics from entering the United States, as well as illicit food that could spread foreign pests or diseases.
- Once confiscated, illegal items are incinerated or destroyed.
- Officers get some help from the Beagle Brigade — dogs trained in “passive response” to sniff out drugs and dangerous items.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Following is a transcript of the video.
Narrator: About 43,000 international travelers fly in to New York’s John F. read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com