- Eight former cruise-ship employees told Business Insider what advice you need to know if you’re going to spend months working on a ship.
- Their former employers include cruise lines owned by Carnival Corp, Royal Caribbean Cruises, and Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings.
- Their advice included packing light, savoring your free time, and bringing your own bed sheets.
- Sign up for Business Insider’s transportation newsletter, Shifting Gears, to get more stories like this in your inbox.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Cruise-ship jobs have a number of factors that separate them from land-based jobs, like the fact that your “office” read more >>>
Source : BusinessInsider.Com